Name and address of the person responsible:
House of friendship for children with cancer I. A. P. residing in Aldama No. 2 San Juan Tepepan, Xochimilco, Mexico, D. F., C. P. 16020, (hereinafter “House of friendship"), you acknowledge that the personal data you provide to us will be protected in accordance with the Federal law on the protection of personal data in the possession of individuals, its regulations and other applicable provisions (hereinafter “law”).
Personal data collected and purposes of processing:
In House of friendship we collect your personal data for the purposes mentioned in the corresponding privacy notices.The personal data we collect will be based on the relationship we House of friendship have with you, you can consult them in the following links:
- For employees: In this case we will collect and process your personal data and personal data of third parties to carry out the processes of recruitment, selection and, where applicable, recruitment, as well as for the performance of benefits or obligations arising from the employment relationship. This is why we ask you to consult the corresponding Privacy Notice in the following document: Microsoft OneNote/main menu/Privacy Notice.
- For recruitment of candidates:In this case we will collect and process your personal data and personal data of third parties to carry out the processes of recruitment, selection and, where applicable, recruitment, as well as for the performance of benefits or obligations arising from the employment relationship. This is why we ask you to consult the corresponding Privacy Notice At the following link: www.casadelaamistad.org.mx/avisodeprivacidad/candidatosyempleados
- For Patients: In this case we will collect and process your personal data, sensitive personal data and personal data of third parties to provide you with medical treatment, as well as provide you with all facilities within the program. This is why we will physically give you the privacy notice when you enter the institution in the admission area and can be consulted at the following link: www.casadelaamistad.org.mx/avisodeprivacidad/pacientes
- For Social Service and volunteers: In this case we will collect and process your personal data and sensitive personal data to carry out the recruitment and selection processes, as well as to carry out all necessary internal procedures. This is why we ask you to consult the corresponding Privacy Notice At the following link:www.casadelaamistad.org.mx/avisodeprivacidad/serviciosocialyvoluntarios
- For donors: In this case we will collect and process your personal data to comply with the requirements of the anti-laundering law, issue deductible receipts, deliver goods, receive import authorization from SAT and COFEPRIS. This is why we ask you to consult the corresponding Privacy Notice At the following link:www.casadelaamistad.org.mx/avisodeprivacidad/donantes
In this sense, we inform you that your data will be treated and protected based on the principles of lawfulness, quality, consent, information, purpose, loyalty, proportionality and responsibility, enshrined in the law.Means to limit the use or disclosure of your data:We make it known to you that the personal data you provide to us will be protected byHouse of friendship under administrative, physical and technical security measures, which have been implemented, in terms of the law, in order to protect your data against any damage, loss, alteration, destruction or unauthorized use, access and processing, as well as to limit as far as possible any risk that may arise.Exercise of their ARCO rights:To exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition (Arco rights), as well as limit use or disclosure your personal data; or revoke consent the holder must send a request for the exercise of his rights ARCO complying with the requirements established by law, in free writing and must send us to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org in order to be able to follow up and fulfill your request within the time limits established by law.
The “cookies” these are small text files that a web server sends to your computer, which serve to provide you with better attention to our services. The cookies of a session remember the activity you conducted previously on our website. The cookies persistent Cookies even make it possible to store your preferences in the various sessions you visit our website, which allows us to customize, for example, how that site makes available information of interest to you.
Cookies may also be used to prevent us from showing you notices, news and / or recommendations that may interest you, in accordance with your previous activities on our website. The cookies they are also used to implement strategies that allow us to raise the quality of our products and/or services.
Visit counters or web beacons, are usually graphic images that are put on a website and used to count the number of visitors to a website or may even allow access to some cookies. The use of beacons on our website is intended to reflect statistics regarding the products and / or services that are of interest to you. These visit counters typically do not collect information other than what your browser provides to us as a standard part of any internet browsing. If you chose the option to disable the cookies in your Internet Browser, the visitor counter will no longer be able to specifically track your activity.
Some websites or applications on our website may use locally stored objects, such as cookies flash or local storage with HTML5. This type of locally stored objects are used for purposes similar to those of cookies but they can generally contain more data than those of the cookies browser. You can modify the settings of your Flash player by using the Settings Manager in accordance with your preference for storing local shared objects, including disabling Local Shared Objects only for specific websites or disabling local shared object storage entirely for all websites.
Transfer of personal data
For information about the transfers to be made, please refer to the appropriate privacy notice.
Changes to the Privacy Notice.
This Privacy Notice may be modified to comply with legal requirements or internal provisions of House of friendship, so we promise to make available to you, on our website: https://www.casadelaamistad.org.mx/pages/aviso-de-privacidad, the updated Privacy Notice.